Our People and Resources
Stephen Staudenmeir | Information Systems Consultant
Steve Staudenmeir is a consultant specializing in strategy, process improvement and technology in the healthcare industry. Steve was previously with Arthur Andersen for 21 years including 9+ years as a partner in Andersen s Healthcare Consulting Division.
His past healthcare clients have included Washington Hospital, UK Healthcare, Citrus Valley Health Partners, UCLA Medical Center, USC Center for Vascular Care, Centinela Hospital, UC Irvine Medical Center, Children s Hospital of Orange County, and Ventura County Medical Center.
A sample of Steve s experience includes:
- Developing an integration plan for a university medical center who was acquiring a community hospital. The plan included performing a current state assessment of technical and business requirements for general ledger (including payroll), patient registration & scheduling, patient accounting and clinical systems. Based upon this assessment, Steve facilitated the creation of immediate, mid- and long-term integration plans for all impacted areas.
- Planning and implementing information technology in hospitals and other healthcare related entities, including integrated hospital information systems and financial systems. All implementations were completed successfully and on-time.
- Leading strategic IT planning and architecture development efforts for a variety of hospitals and other healthcare organizations.
- Performing due diligence reviews, conducting feasibility studies and developing business cases pertaining to a number of large technology projects and acquisitions.
- Designing and implementing an integrated financial and performance reporting system for one of the largest health plans in the country.
He graduated with two degrees (a B.S. in Business Administration and a B.A. in Philosophy) from California State University Los Angeles in 1981. He is a member of the Medical Group Management Association, the American College of Medical Practice Executives and maintains an active CPA license in the state of California.